Saturday, April 9, 2011

please don't leave me...

lucky i have celebrate my 21st birthday yesterday...
till now, i have done nothing for myself...

hahhahahahhahaha..............
i hate of being keep asking bout bf...
felt hectic + annoying enough OK...

other people having bf like changing their clothes..
but me, not even ones...
not being jealous or something....
just curious only...

it's OK... as long i have my family + friend who truly knew me enough...
it's will keep me happy although in my heart, only me + God know...
i'm always show like i'm happy
but nobody know bout my feelings

always hear to d peoples's feeling or talks...
but not everybody can hear my shutout or feelings....
oh God, sorry for said this....

many people thinking of me in love..
oh no.. it's just only my friends + family that only i have..
but a boyfriend as you said...
that i pity enough to look like that?
maybe i enjoy talk but i not easy to fall in love...
but i don't know...
when i like somebody, it's must be someone bf or he doesn't into me...
pity rite?

my family always keep talking bout how me when having a boyfriend..
just silent, because there are nothing to said so...

i think i will not go for training again...
sorry for that, i want it so much...
but i need prepare myself for d journey..
i want to find myself... i want to find my peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment