Tuesday, April 19, 2011

furustated....

well, lately i felt like demotivated...
i have known this a long time ago..
but tried to be realistic enough...
because of not pretty enough + fat...
i got the low marks...
even i always sat in front the class + also didn't absent from that...
but anyone didn't recognize me all...
have unique name but not unique face + figures...
hahhahahhaaa...... what the life means to me right?
in every gathering that i always go for...
i always be the ones that been ignored almost 80% of the times...
well, that the life nowadays....
so, i like to be at my own world...
with my family + also my friends.....
i tried to be avoid to be involved with people as i don't feel hurt anymore...

sorry a millions time as to the persons that been hurt because of my actions...
i don't means to be like that.... but that's me...
i try to be just what i need.. but i can't...
sorry for that... i will always love you + miss u, frenz....
thanks for being super2 nice frenz to me...

i miss you three gurlz.... al, myra + jirah....
you too... jay... ali... plus yamin.....

p/s : i can be said that i have the inferior complex in me... =)

1 comment:

  1. sorry for being super duper busy lately!

    cuti lame kan! :) :) ily!

    ReplyDelete