Saturday, January 1, 2011

sometime, someday, somewhere....

i have ended my 2010 year with the fever + 2 other sickness.... well, x best la kn camni.. bru igt nk hbiskn masa2 kt umah ngan spenuhnyer.... ari khamis + jumaat - tbaring keletihan......


 i will always remember all the times we spent together... i know that we can't predict every1 to remember all about u... i will always remember all bout my frenz evendo they are not contact u again... u all, always in my heart....

 ......................................................................................................................

for this 2011,
i just want to focus to my study.. i don't want to be good, but to be excellent o myself..
i knew that it is quite tough, but i will try + remember all the ones i love around me...


this one of the songs that i lovin'....


it is hard to say goodbye.. i will not say that because we will meet again.....

3 comments: